We are looking to hire an electronics engineer to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Participate in the design and development of new electronic gadgets.
- Participate in the manufacture of electronics equipment which involves: Population of PCB, Building of Transformers, Population and assembly of MOSFET Bank, Assembly of equipment, e.t,c.
- Weekly equipment maintenance activities on tools/equipment
- Conduct and supervise weekly inventory of components and onward documentation
- Conduct quality control and testing of finished products
- Conduct in-house training for new technical staff or field workers.
- Conduct training for candidates registered for all Zitronix training/ associated training.
- Participate in the design and develop of test control apparatus and equipment.
- Evaluate operational systems and recommend design modifications.
- Direct and coordinate field operations and maintenance of equipment installations.
- Test electronics units, using standard test equipment, and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine the need for adjustment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of workshop equipment and systems.
- Repair and maintenance: Supervise and Ensure all Maintenance procedure is followed in detail and documented accordingly (For all Zitronix Service Centres).
- Identify the source of the technical problem
- Repair or change the part
- Carry out all necessary documentation.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3 years of working experience
- Good knowledge of practical and theoretical electronics.
- Knowledge of embedded systems will be an added advantage.
Location: Warri, Delta State
Other Benefits: Accommodation will be available for the successful candidate.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.