- Responsible for directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications to meet business and performance-related goals.
- Participating in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review.
- Understanding the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues and their impact on development
- Contributing to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Coordinate the development staff’s schedule and ensure effective communication between the team and others outside of your team.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement and act as a technical mentor and adviser.
- Take ownership of support and maintenance of key applications and establishes relationships with key business departments
- Develops fundamental understanding of multiple business functions and related production systems and takes ownership of them from a technological standpoint
- Review our software development process and optimize wherever necessary to enable us to model the best practices for software development
- Accountable for the performance of the development team and the quality and performance of products that are released.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii,cakephp etc)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong database knowledge specifically MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Frontend Frameworks (Angular, React, Vue) (Optional)
- Ability to Lead Team of Developers
- Demonstrating knowledge of multiple software development methodologies (e.g. Agile Methodologies, Waterfall).
- Minimum Qualification: OND, HND, BSc
- Must have at least 3 years experience leading a development team
- Have worked with web services API integration (HTTP, REST, JSON).
- Applicants must back up work experience by highlighting previous lucrative project(s) handled.
- Candidates should be proficient in Developing Web Applications using PHP 5, MySQL 5.
- Should have strong PHP/MySQL Coding Skills with a Stronghold on OOPs Concepts, PHP Functions & classes
- Understand the use of cloud computing to host and develop applications