- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with proven leadership experience in Upstream Oil and Gas
- Must have worked at least 12 years in the oil and gas (or related) industry, five of which must be in a leadership position
- Strong technical background in EPC
- Strong commercial & business acumen, a solid understanding of Project Controls, potential to lead teams.
- Multi-office project execution experience, leading large teams.
- Good knowledge of relevant E & I software (e.g. smart plant, etc…)
- Experience in the production and review of Key Deliverables prepared by the E & I team or produced by other work-share offices
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices, codes, and standards applicable to electrical and instrumentation engineering.
- Should have excellent communication skills essential for Client, Interdisciplinary and Vendor coordination, and coordination with other work-share offices.
- Manage proper and timely execution of projects
- Lead large Electrical Engineering teams, in a multi-office environment - (5+) of electrical engineers structured and spread across 2 or 3 offices
- Define the discipline scope and/or project proposals, including the required resources.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule, material quantity and budget control, and management of change.
- Ensure all electrical documents are issued.
- Ensure effective communications with other engineering disciplines, project management, and Client teams.
- Contribute to people development (e.g. coach junior engineers).
- Produce proposals for projects which involve man-hour and schedule estimates related to the Electrical scope of work.
- Add value plus/optimization ideas.
- Developmental activities like preparation of work instructions/procedures/guidelines
- Carry the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team
- Experienced in managing the work, managing the financial aspects of the electrical discipline, including the workhour estimates and margin goals
- Good understanding of Project business cases and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation, etc.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management.