Fullmark Urja has its roots in the study, manufacture and execution of high-end design and construction of turn-key agro processing factories and machinery, diesel generators, and electrical panels. It is a subsidiary of Fullmark Group.
We're looking to hire a Laser Cutting Machine Operator (with experience), conversant with Punch Press (CNC Operated) machine and also an expert in the use of Design Software such as SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD and related software. Minimum of one year hands-on experience is required. A Mechanical Engineering Degree is also required. Successful candidate will also work with other hands on the team to use our state-of-the-art equipment to produce parts and machines as new projects require.
- Solid computer skills: can operate a Windows PC, type at least 30 words per minute, comfortable learning new software, and is already an expert with SOLIDWORKS and AUTOCAD software.
- Conversant with CNC Machines, Laser Cutting Machines and other hand tools
- Strong math skills
- Able to use a tape measure in both metric and inches/feet
- High mechanical aptitude
- Competence with basic hand tools
- Coordinated, with good fine motor skills and dexterity
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multitask (able to run several machines at once)
- Organized, with good time management
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Motivated self-starter
- Problem solver
- Quick learner
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds occasionally
- Reliable attendance and transportation
- Cheerful, can-do attitude, strong work ethic
- Ability to do repetitive tasks for long hours without losing concentration
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Fluent in English (Hausa will be a plus).
8am - 6pm (With two breaks of 1:30mins)