- As Key Account Manager, you will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and develop new relationships with potential clients.
- The ideal candidate should be able to initiate, build, and maintain strategic relationships with key customers.
- He should be an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience.
- He or she will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers.
- You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- To be successful as a Key Account Manager, you should be able to improve business and marketing strategies, manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided, as well as analyze data and sales statistics.
You should be passionate about exceeding client expectations.
Acquire a thorough understanding of the needs of our key customers and partners as well as their requirements.
Develop and maintain trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients in order to keep them and increase their order values.
Grow the company's revenue by ensuring that key clients and partners are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients, and attending all meetings, conventions, and training workshops.
Create and provide support for a network of sales agents
Collaborate with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
Negotiate contracts with key clients and meet established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
Create relevant documentation to guide relationships with key clients and partners.
Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
Collaborate with the internal team to resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Four to seven years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
Excellent organizational skills
BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field
Good knowledge of the agricultural value chain and actors, most especially the livestock value chain.
Proficient use of the Internet, computer applications, CRMs, web applications, and mobile applications.
Good understanding of the states in Nigeria, their geography, and their agricultural peculiarities.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person