Who is YIP Online:
- YIP Online, is an online business solution, our main purpose is to build affordable and easy to use website and online applications focused on small and medum businesses.
What's it like to work here?
- We believe in a "work hard, play hard" philosophy that encourages professional development while supporting your work/life balance. You'll be immersed into a startup mentality of fast paced innovation and growth while having a lot of fun along the way. Our small team feels like a family where lifelong friendships occur and a passion for what we do becomes second nature.
- Due to the fact that we are a new startup company we need in-house "Tech Rockstar" to join our team as well as improve our systems and processes.
- The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP in a timely and scale-able way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary. They should also be experienced in contributing to the whole software design life cycle.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
- Contribute to all phases of the development life-cycle
- Reviewing all current systems and reporting to management your recommendations to improve stability, U/X, Q/A testing, code management, data management and so on.
- You would be responsible for creating a plan and over time executing the plan to bring all our systems up to the most current standards and best practices with the help of our senior developer.
- Implementing new application features
- Working with management to define the technical direction of the company
- Learn new technologies and continue to build on your skills as a full-stack developer
- Unix (optional Advantage)
- Smarty (optional Advantage)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 60-000 - 90''000 per month (NOTE: we are currently work at home, and we are in office only ones a week)
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Engineering/development: Recent Graduate and Above
- Must be able to get to the office in ikeja.
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Yes , but will be in the office ones week for now