This role is a systems analyst who supports the team with technical solutions to help plan, initiates, and manage information technology (IT) as it relates to the Ecommerce system.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Consult with managerial and technical personnel to clarify and identify problems, and suggest changes
- Write, update, and maintain computer Apps using Microsoft .NET and SQL Server to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment
- Test Apps and correct errors to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program
- Troubleshoot and manage Apps breakdown
- Consult with and assist users to define and resolve problems in running software programs.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing Apps to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow charts and diagrams, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Degree in computer science or technology-related discipline
- 1 - 3 years of work experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.