• Work within the DBH group to ensure appropriate recommendations and strategies are employed to meet our clients’ business objectives.
• Ensure successful system & services deployments including various digital enablement technologies,
• Maintain ownership of client accounts through the establishment of an operation service desk and provision of Level 1-3 client support
• Manage internal and external teams of technicians, system engineers and other IT staff
• Provide remote and occasional onsite technical support to various DBH Advisory customers in Lagos and throughout Nigeria
• Act as a technology resource and escalation point for DBH group projects.
• Contribute to the company’s internal infrastructure environment and establish best practices and procedures for the care of our growing client base
• Engage with supervisors and senior management regularly with reports on projects status, activities and achievements.
Service Desk Management Responsibilities:
• Management of all incoming and outgoing service desk communications
• Serve as the service desk dispatcher including coordination of technician schedules
• Prioritize and dispatch support tickets to ensure timely resolution of internal and external issues.
• Maintain awareness of all client issues and ensure proper ticket resolution
• Communicate with third-party support and equipment vendors.
• Learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
• Understand, define and champion service desk objectives to drive quality and efficiency
• Maintain business awareness to drive growth and client relationships
• Document and maintain service desk processes
• Define metrics and key performance indicators to service desk improvement
• Provide customer-service leadership while aligning customer goals with service team objectives
• Manage remote monitoring and management systems to ensure accuracy and consistency
Additional Responsibilities & Expectations:
• Effectively manage and maintain relationships with all technical staff, subcontractors, vendor partners and client representatives for managed services accounts and projects
• Supervise projects and interface with administrative staff for billing and collections in collaboration with other business functions
• Assist the team to achieve group profitability goals and all technical proactive and reactive maintenance activities for recurring revenue accounts, time and materials based or project-based accounts and firm-wide hardware/software/procurement activities
• Evaluate the operation of the business and identify operating problem areas with recommended solutions for Executives
• Exercises discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties
Knowledge and Skills:
• 7+ years post-NYSC system administration experience
• Deep knowledge of business productivity and collaboration solutions and services with a focus on Microsoft 365 for Business products
• Advanced troubleshooting and administration of Windows- and OSX- based applications, desktop and server operating systems, and Server Roles
• Knowledge of and experience with voice and network infrastructure
• Familiarity with database administration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
• Quick learner with the ability to work effectively under pressure
• Minimum qualification of 2.1 BSc in Computer Science or BEng Computer Engineering degree
• Professional certification: Microsoft Certifications; Cisco Certifications as relevant
• Other IT certifications; PMP; ITIL.