At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: to turn insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. We are currently seeking an Internal Control Lead, to join our Central Services Division to thrive with us and do work that matter. The role will focus on ensuring a strong internal control environment for the Central Services Division through the development of policies and procedures, ensuring their implementation and monitoring compliance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Lead the design, implementation, documentation, assessment, and monitoring of the internal control framework of CSD units, including policies and key risks to ensure appropriate controls to prevent/ minimise unintentional and intentional errors in financial reporting, processes, and business operations
- Develop and execute control methodologies and solutions as may be required by firm policies, professional standards, and applicable regulations
- Evaluate business processes in the Central Services Division (CSD), identify risks and appropriate measures to proactively manage those risks
- Formulate policies and procedures to improve internal controls, compliance, and efficiency
- Deliver adequate and timely reporting on the internal control framework and control deficiencies to ensure appropriate communication, documentation, escalation to CSD senior leadership
- Develop appropriate action plans and monitor progress to address and resolve control deficiencies
- Contributes to delivery of high-quality services by CSD functions
- Work collaboratively with process owners to implement and monitor remediation efforts that result from internal control assessments, ensuring the effective implementation of corrective action
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
You’ll help our teams succeed if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division
- A minimum of five (5) O'Level credit in two sittings (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum of six (6) years relevant work experience.
- Ability to provide observations and recommendations for business operations and controls issues in correlation with key risk disciplines
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
- Demonstrable understanding and experience with internal control frameworks
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills presenting internal control and risk matters in an understandable way across various levels of the firm
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including good presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and ability to work as part of a multicultural/ diverse team
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.