- Work with heads of departments to develop and implement new technological solutions.
- Creative delivery of the curriculum
- Overseeing technical projects and activities in alignment with the school’s goals.
- Ensure of technical support framework necessary for schools’ daily operations.
- Manage ICT expenditure.
- Preparing financial budgets and presenting proposals for capital projects to the school’s management.
- Researching and recommending new products of technologies in enhancing teaching and learning activities
- Leading efforts to improve IT processes.
- Assisting teachers in the use of computers for teaching and administrative purposes.
- Maintaining software and hardware in the Computer Lab and school computer system.
- B.S. in the management information system, computer science, computer engineering, business administration or a related field.
- A wide of computer hardware and software support experience.
- Experience in current technologies and products.
- A relevant teaching qualification is prefered
- Ability to analyze system constraints and vulnerabilities, and advise, coordinate, and execute remedies