- Website Optimization
- Implementation of basic SEO strategies including keyword research link acquisition and on-site optimization.
- Familiarity with digital marketing optimization tools such as Google search console, Keyword Planner, Hubspot.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Social Media Community Management
- Daily management of social media platforms using tools like Tweet Deck, Buffer, Hootsuite etc.
- Must be able to automate products marketing using all the social media handles.
- Become an advocate for the company across social media platforms, engage in relevant dialogues and answer questions where appropriate.
- Design graphics for social media using tools like canvas.
- Conversion of blog posts and press releases into short video content for social media use
- Execute social media campaigns, Ads/sponsored posts as required
- Suggest and implement new concepts and strategies to improve brands awareness via social media
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for the promotion and growth of the organisation
- Content Generation and Distribution.
- Work with the communications team in the ideation and generation of content for online communications for the company and its subsidiaries across digital media platforms.
- Driven awareness of new blog posts by publishing articles in technology and data centre forums and groups.
- Familiarity with digital marketing analytics tools such as google analytics
- Use tools like Meltwater, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Mention, IO Analytics to monitor trends on social media tools, opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business and report notable threats to the supervisor
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- BSC/BA in marketing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proven experience using SEO
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of marketing research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office, WordPress, Wix, basic HTML and marketing software e.g. CRM
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analysis
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach to creativity and commercial awareness
- Abilities to effectively set priorities and deliver within tight deadlines
Salary: NGN 200,000