The role will be responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process including orientation, training of new staff members, assisting with payroll management and also assisting in creating, developing managing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Coordinating employee recruitment and interviews; working on job listings to recruit new employees
- Onboarding of new staff to the company Providing guidance on every aspect of company policies and procedures
- Supervising pensions and benefits administration and maintaining employee records
- Maintaining compliance in the workplace with benefit providers
- Coordinating employees development and training and assisting with the performance management and review process
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed and administered accurately and in time, and according to State and Federal legislation, labour laws and payroll practices.
- Providing guidance and resources on every aspect of company policies and procedures
- Develop and implement HR initiatives and policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Advice on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits, as well as undertake regular salary reviews, employment and working conditions
- Develop HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Develop, plan, managed and sometimes deliver employee training programs, including new staff inductions
- Resolving disputes between employees in the workplace and creating team building activities
- Explaining benefit packages and resources
- Supporting the development of KPIs for the HR department and other systems including health, volunteer, and charity initiatives and providing resources
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Prepare staff handbooks
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar role
- Good oral and written English with excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS Word packages
- Proven experience in HR with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Membership in relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD) will be an added advantage