· To ascertain patient’s needs and formulate personalized care plans based on comprehensive assessments.
· To carry out the proper diagnosis through network of Surjen’s accredited laboratories.
· To carry out evidence-based treatment at home for primary healthcare cases (pediatric and adult).
· To deliver outstanding clinical care guided by current medical and ethical practices.
· To monitor the care delivered and provide necessary clinical guidance to facilitate better recovery.
· To refer the patients to higher secondary or tertiary healthcare facilities or specialist for further evaluation in case if the patient needs secondary or tertiary care.
· Document all aspects of patient care and paperwork for medico-legal and administrative purposes.
Qualifications & Training:
· Degree in Medicine (MBBS) from a recognized national or international university.
· Current registration and license from Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria (MDCN).
· A minimum of 5 years of experience.
· Post-Graduate degree in medicine will be an added advantage.