The role comes with a variety of important responsibilities, as well as providing guidance and expertise. The headteacher must also have a strong and influential presence within the school community. Ultimately, the candidate is responsible for the overall educational and academic achievements of the school, also to create a productive learning environment for staff and students and the school's administration.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Supervision of non-academic staff.
- Devising strategies for Marketing and publicizing the school to increase the population
- Creating and maintaining a positive, organized, and rewarding teaching and learning environment by:
- Making sure that teachers adequately plan, access, and use important educational resources to
- ensure effective learning in the classroom.
- Providing guidance to teachers and other staff members regarding pedagogical methods, classroom management, and curriculum planning
- Undertaking classroom observations and providing constructive feedback to staff to help them improve their practice
- Keeping up to date with new educational innovations and technologies.
- Developing and maintaining school policies and rules.
- Motivation, management, and discipline of staff.
- Dealing with issues that affect staff and students in the school and responding appropriately.
- Organizing school events.
- Making sure that parents are timely informed about school news, events, and their child’s development.
- Strategically planning the growth of the school and reporting performance to the Directors.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in education
- At least five (5) years of teaching experience and a minimum of 2 years as a Headteacher.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.