To execute initiatives aimed at sustained profitable growth of the Retail Deposits portfolio across Retail Banking-Personal Banking, Elite & Royalty Segments. To ensure processes are in place to sustainably on-board retail accounts and to improve end to end efficiency of the retail deposits portfolio.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Oversee the MIS requirements for Retail Deposit Products.
- Responsible for the overall profitable growth of all Retail Deposit Products.
- Responsible for the overall growth of New to bank accounts.
- To work closely with Treasury in offering competitive Investment rates to our customers.
- Identify banking needs and customer expectations through feedback loop from focus sessions with the Segments Team.
- Process & account management for all current, savings, investments and FCY related changes with stakeholders - Service Assurance, Branch Services, CPC, Revenue Assurance, Treasury, Foreign Operations Legal and Compliance, Operations and Technology Team etc to improve customer satisfaction.
- New product development and existing products optimization.
- Carryout competitor analysis and conduct customer research to ascertain customers’ expectations on deposit rates and products.
- Work with Segment Managers to fine tune process and product features as required.
- Review account opening/maintenance issues, dormant accounts issues, policy changes and procedures optimization as it concerns retail deposits.
- To review and revise fees and charges, terms, and conditions periodically as per regulatory requirements
- Design and strengthen systems, controls, processes, and procedures as it relates to retail deposits.
- Undertake in activities such as quarterly retail campaigns and training of frontline staff, market storms to assist in product adoption and penetration, new product activation and launch.
- Reduce dormancy and inactive accounts ratio in line with Budget.
- Ensure all retail deposit product offerings are in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Communicate product updates and policy changes or offerings to frontline staff.
- Drive initiatives required to achieve product marketing and sales strategy.
- Work with Sales and Distribution to coordinate and oversee the focused implementation of marketing and sales campaigns of deposit products at our Branches.
- Portfolio review, monitoring and optimization.
- Drive account opening initiatives and partnership across Retail Banking
- Drive partnership to grow retail deposits position.
- Growth in Banca Policy Count and Premium(revenue).
- Minimum of 2nd class lower (B.sc or B.A or HND) in the sciences or social sciences from a recognized & accredited institution.
- A master’s in business administration or MSc in any Business Related Field from any recognized & accredited institution.
- 8 – 10 years minimum cognate work experience as a product manager or in any marketing/sales related roles
- Design Thinking
- Digital product management
- Good time management
- Good team player and interpersonal skills
- Good numerical Skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good use of Microsoft office suites
- Sound understanding of Financial Statements, Financial Analysis and Liquidity Management
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.