Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to oversee the strategic planning of all business units of Partners by providing insights in line with industry and market trends to business leaders. To lead the company’s corporate strategy and development plan for the immediate and long term
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 9 years
- Responsible for developing and delivering transformational initiatives across the company.
- Provide strategic direction for all business units.
- Provide short and long-term strategic recommendations to the business’s executives that are meant to develop and capitalize business opportunities.
- Review feasibility of new markets and business as well as their potential growth opportunities.
- Develop, plan, and implement strategy at corporate and board level, ensuring articulated initiatives are practicable and aligned to the company's vision.
- Work collaboratively with business leaders to shape their future by addressing their most complex and critical growth issues.
- Present insights and recommendations enabled by strategic thinking, technical knowledge, and strong communication skills.
- Analyzing the financial services ecosystem and seek opportunities for the company to help business growth and diversification.
- First degree in any relevant field
- NYSC Completed
- 9 - 14 years relevant experience with minimum of 3 years in a leadership position
- Experience across strategy development and implementation, operational improvement, macroeconomic research and interpretation and financial analysis
- Relevant certifications relating to the job will be an added advantage
Attributes and Skills:
- Adherence to company culture, standards and procedures
- Respectful communication
- Confidentiality & Integrity
- Team player
- Developing Expertise
- Accommodating change
- Competent in completing tasks
- Product knowledge
- Passionate and energetic
- Understanding escalation using MUD (Material, Unusual and Difficult)
- MS Office skills
- Oral communication skills
- Writing skills
- Business communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management
- Strategic Thinking
- Operational improvement
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.