What You Will Do
· Implement policies of school aims and objectives.
· Manage attendance and monitor staff performance
· Handle, authorize and safety procedures
· Ensure policies and practices considered Nationally, local and school research findings
· Supervise and evaluate school policy effect and take action where necessary with due consultation with the school Proprietress or Management
· Develop creative and responsive approaches to teaching and learning
· Making sure that teaching methodology is learner oriented
· Exhibit and express high expectation and establish community target
· Assess, organize and develop flexible curriculum that is all embracing and effective assessment framework
· Strategize development of emerging technologies to extend learning experience
· Ensure a reasonable teacher’s, staff school work balance
· Sustain staff performance management and effective system and also incorporate teaching appraisal and target for school achievement.
· Ensure school staff and students are prepared to sit for government-based exams.
· Encourage school strength and support enrolment efforts.
· Lead leadership & development sessions during the course of the school year, or during induction training for new staff, as may be needed.
· Supervise school budget and optimization.
· Develop and implement marketing strategies that will lead to growth in the number of pupils.
· Other duties as assigned
What You Should Have
· Proven leadership experience, leading teams of people to accomplish an objective
· Proven experience managing field-based teams
· Belief in data-driven decision making
· School management experience a plus
· Relentless focus on achievement for yourself and others
· Collaborative leader with strong relationship building skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint
· Must be able to work well under pressure
· B.Ed in Educational Psychology, Management or Planning
Salary N100,000.00 – N120,000.00 monthly