A leading organization in the Medical Diagnostics Industry is currently recruiting for an experienced professional to Head the Information Technology team. The job holder will manage IT-related activities for the company by determining our technology needs and making relevant decisions to meet those needs; Be accountable for the coordination of the IT team, and smooth running (development and maintenance) of our IT systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Determine the architecture of the proposed IT systems
- Serve as an internal consultant to the business regarding new or modified applications
- Proffer professional advice on systems architecture
- Recommend and deploy suitable technologies to support business needs
- Improve processes and monitor third-party compliance with SLAs and KPIs
- Develop and enforce strategies, policies, and procedures for application development, testing, and deployment
- Develop fault/problem trend analysis and prepare service improvement plans to address identified gaps
- Ensure timely resolution of reported faults and log incidents for further actions
- Identify and analyze IT risks, evaluate processes and develop practical solutions to mitigate the risks
- Define, document, and ensure that information security is incorporated throughout the lifecycle of all systems supported
- Manage the infrastructure, including firewalls, switches, databases, VoIP, malware protection software, and other processes
- Review and provide feedback on security plans and procedures regarding all aspects of LAN, WAN, server, and Desktop systems, as applicable
- Perform Problem, Change, and Release Configuration Management as it relates to Application Security.
- Lead all IT projects for the organization. Project plan and execute as per timelines and quality standards.
- Ensure timely implementation, systems upgrade, integration, and deployment of relevant IT systems
- Track the technical progress of IT projects to ensure compliance with or enhancement of existing architecture or design.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- An IT related Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years of working experience including 7 years in IT operations and at least 5 years at senior IT/ management level/ in a supervisory capacity
- Expert knowledge of IT best practices, regulations, and policies
- Experience managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and active listening
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills, including organization, planning, and prioritizing
- Good presentational skills
- Reasonable numeric skills
- Innovative in respect of service quality and ways in which it can be improved
- Patient and tolerant
- Experience in the implementation of a Laboratory Information Management System and other medical diagnostics systems is desirable (though not a must).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.