You will be expected to perform the following function:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure including printers & photocopiers
- Provide supports for network users
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Setup and manage the messaging and collaborating system for enterprise use
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developer’s vendors to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Provide 2nd level support for Microsoft Exchange users
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Certificate in Networking (Comptia A+, Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, etc.), Microsoft Certification (MCITP) etc.
- Hands-on experience in computer systems installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience in managing Active Directory domain services
- Hands-on experience on various Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Hands-on experience in managing Microsoft Exchange servers
- Hands-on experience in managing Microsoft Office 365
- At least 3 years related experience
- Good knowledge of data network
- Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to deliver tasks with a very tight deadline.
- Ability to install and configure Local Area Network