- As a Graphics Designer at Praxis Studios, you do more than bringing graphics to life
- You use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leave them wanting more.
In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation, and Illustrator
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms web, mobile, video, and more
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and customer feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations.
- Please you must be ready to showcase your portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related fields.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.