- Meeting with the design team to discuss game concepts.
- Contributing to the overall game concept and storyline.
- Generating game scripts and storyboards.
- Translating design ideas into a functional game code.
- Coding the base engine of the game.
- Contributing to audio and animation design.
- Animating characters and creating levels.
- Developing game milestones and checkpoints.
- Troubleshooting code and fixing bugs.
- Creating game specifications and designing expansion packs.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Experience with full-cycle game design.
- Proficient with programming languages, including C++, Java, and C.
- Experience building libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of the latest gaming trends.
- Strong artistic and technical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to solve complex software and coding issues.
- 2 Years experience
Salary Range: $1,200- $1,500