- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Work in designing architecture spanning multiple services and their interaction.
- Monitoring and maintaining a complex cloud infrastructure dealing with heavy data queries.
- Design and model database table queries etc. to ensure sub-millisecond responses.
- Work with processing, querying, and optimally storing satellite data.
- Documenting code and infrastructure architecture.
- Building APIs that are flexible and scalable.
- Adding, removing, and updating parts of the application keeping in mind the larger vision of the organization.
- 2- 4 years of work experience.
- Excellent command over containers like Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux-based systems.
- Excellent command over DevOps, IAC, and CI/CD concepts and implementation, etc
- Have worked with spatial and temporal data and understand the challenges associated with the same.
- Exposure to AWS services like ECS, Cloudwatch, Cloudformation, Lambda, S3, CI/CD, etc
- Exposure to REST API architecture and development.
- Has extensive experience with code review and possess knowledge of designing patterns and common language-agnostic principles
- Exposure to Microservices and Serverless architecture.
- Self-starters and curious folks who don't need to be micromanaged.
- Understand when to make trade-offs and are insistent that quality doesn't always have to compromise speed.
- Passionate about Blue Sky Climate Action and working with data at scale.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.