ManageMe is an ERP service platform poised to disrupt and create a sustainable ERP market for SMEs and SMBs in Nigeria. Our business solutions have been proven to increase the overall efficiency and productivity of organizations. We expose companies that onboard with us to our ecosystem of various modules through which they can handle their business processes more effectively and yield real-time results seamlessly. To that end, we are looking for a skilled and dedicated Front-End Engineer to join our team of creators who have consistently raised the bar for user experience and excellence. Working at the forefront.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Building the ‘client side’ of our web application modules and products.
- Comfortable working independently as well as with a team in the design and development of mission-critical service modules, applications, and layers of the infrastructure.
- The Front-End Engineer will have an immediate effect on our business success as well as the success of our clients.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Experience with TypeScript languages and frameworks such as ReactJS, ReactNative, and Angular is compulsory.
- Basic knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, and Jira is helpful to succeed quickly in this role
- Proven work experience as a Front-End Engineer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages and typescript
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and UI/UX
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- A unique blend of technical expertise, insatiable curiosity, and an analytical mindset for beauty, design, and user experience.
Remuneration: NGN 1,500,000 - 2,000,000 per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.