You will coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests' services. As a Front Desk Manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
• Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
• Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionist, cook/chef, security guard and porters.
• Schedule shifts
• Ensure timely and accurate customer service
• Handle complaints and specific customers requests
• Troubleshoot emergencies
• Monitor stock and order supplies
• Ensure proper mail distribution
• Prepare and monitor budget
• Keep updated records of expenses and costs
• Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
• Manage our OTA listings
• Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
• Hands on experience with office machines.
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
• Proficiency in English (oral and written)
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Preference is Female, not older than 30 years.
• Proficient with social media