Freelance Sales Agent
Altara Credit Limited
Marketing & Communications
The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration, and improve brand visibility for the Company through freelance agents given set targets but works within a self-paced timing and work condition.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Identifying ideal prospects for Altara by having in-depth knowledge of the products, and doing a ‘prospects analysis’ on each one.
- Reaching out to ideal prospects via marketing campaigns and ensuring compliance with all sales processes.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers so as to get referrals and repeat purchases as well as ensuring timely response to all customer inquiries and queries.
- Freelance sales agent reports directly to Freelance Sales captain.
- Experienced in sales or business development (either full-time, part-time, or remotely)
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs
- Good customer service and Interpersonal skills.
Remuneration: Commission Rate- 7-10% of the product value.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.