We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Assessing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements based on findings.
- Ensures accurate collection of data in the field.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands expectations.
- Ensuring all farm requirements like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are restocked on time.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Organizing effective marketing and sale of farm products.
- Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff members.
- A passion and experience in the agricultural field with excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to make good decisions in that capacity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Readiness to work overtime as required.
Remuneration: NGN 60,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.