- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings, and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Join images with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in the editing process, up to video and audio editing
- Direct the work of animation assistants
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
- Proven expertise in 2D animation
- Ability to visualize abstract concepts
- Experience with storyboarding, cleanups, and layout design
- Drawing ability, an artistic mindset
- Visual storytelling
- Ability to draw in a variety of styles and genres
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of current techniques and trends in animation
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with a range of animation software and techniques
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to a schedule and plan workflows to meet deadlines
- Starting salary: N80,000-N100,000 (Very rapid growth opportunity)
- Free Accommodation
- 24/7 Electricity Supply
- Creative Working Space
- The candidate must be willing to work in our GRA, Benin offices full time.
- Free Accommodation provided.
- This job has high growth prospects with the right candidate positioned for rapid professional, economic, and intellectual transformation.
Ready for the challenge? Come show us what you have got!