We have invested significant resources in a modern research and testing facility that allows us to engineer a variety of products including technical film, shrink film, lamination film, stretch hood film, embossed film and general purpose converter film.
In addition our technical knowledge, experience and capabilities allow us to research and develop high quality films that are specifically engineered to suit the requirements of a particular customer, market or application.
- Controlling Machines and Processes - Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material - Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Performing General Physical activities .
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or surroundings.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing work.
- Operation Monitoring - Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Troubleshooting - Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Equipment Selection - Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience