A Executive Assistant’s job can vary, depending on what their employer requires. They may answer phone calls, take messages, take notes, and schedule meetings. They may also run errands, such as going to the bank to deposit checks on behalf of their employer, picking up lunch, and picking up their children from school. Their job
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Ensure that the executive follows up & books appointments, especially potential client meetings with government offices
- Manage personal calendar
- Managing reservations, logistics & travel
- Ensures email is managed, up-to-date downloads, etc
- Monitors staff and ensures staff are meeting KPIs and targets
- Tracks deliverables on behalf of the executive
- Support regular and comprehensive performance reports to update and inform management on staff performance.
- Ensures that all executive's projects and business interest are meeting their KPIs
- Monitors partners, tracks and ensures deliverables
- Supervise, recruit and coordinate domestic staff, artisans and repairs
- May help with shopping list and review
- May help with guest management
- And other personal errands
Persona and Skills:
Flexibility & Openness
- Demonstrate the hours available for work and the tasks you may be asked to take on.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced
work environment and include substantial multitasking.
Self-Driven and Innovative:
- Ability to independently develop and execute & be proactive in identifying opportunities.
- Individuals in this role must have a
confident, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Must demonstrate emotional intelligence, empathy and common sense
- Most understand the importance of privacy
and confidentiality to maintain trust
Tech & Office Tools:
- They must familiarize themselves with efficiency tools that would enhance both their job and principal.
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Office or Google Docs tools for effective communication and documentation.
Location: Onsite Gwarinpa, Abuja
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 Monthly
- Bonus Scheme:
- Deal Closure KPIs: Up to NGN 40,500 per month
- Personal Target: Up to NGN 40,000 per month
- Potential Monthly Earnings (Base Salary + Bonuses): Up to NGN150,000
- May be assigned to head a project unit or Business development team within the organization
How to Apply:
If you are a dynamic and ambitious professional with a proven track, ready to take on a pivotal role with a fast-rising executive, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.