- Events Associate shall plan and organise promotional, business and social events.
- S/He shall be responsible for management of the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the event and carrying out the post-event evaluation.
- The role is primarily hands-on and often involves working as part of a team.
- Minimum Qualification: National Diploma
- Ability to work under Pressure and on a fixed deadline
- Fluent Command of English language. Other languages are a plus
HMO and Pension plan available. Accommodation available if necessary.