Driver & Transport Services
We are looking for a driver to operate vehicles and transport cargo and/or passengers for our company. As a driver, you must have a safe driving record, and follow all state and national driving laws, rules, and regulations. In this position, you will follow prearranged routes to destinations or use maps and GPS to navigate routes. You will also maintain vehicle upkeep and cleanliness.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Practice safe driving habits
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up items from the warehouse and deliver them to customers
- Collect payments, document amounts, and offer receipts when necessary
- Complete documentation such as logs, mileage, and reports
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
- Load cargo and baggage
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Load and unload the vehicle
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
- Valid driver's license required and a clean driving record
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Able to work well alone
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent time management skills
- Focused on customer service
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time during daily routine
- Previous professional experience driving is required.
Location: Ikate Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 70,000.00 per month
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.