Damiltec Nig. Enterprises
Driver & Transport Services
Damiltec Limited is looking for a responsible, organized, and safety-conscious driver to join our team. We are looking for a driver who has a proven track record of safe, skilful driving. The ideal candidate will enjoy being behind the wheel, seeing new places, and meeting new people.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Operate company vehicles to make pickups and drop off
- Use navigational technology to find and follow optimal routes
- Assist with regular vehicle inspections, and maintenance which includes a car wash
- Refuel vehicles and ensure they’re always ready for use
- Comply with all traffic laws and company safety regulations
- Maintain a clean and operational vehicle
- Represent the company positively and professionally
- Gain a thorough understanding of the local area and the most efficient routes.
- Minimum academic qualification of School certificate or Neco
- 5 years of driving experience in a professional capacity
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record for at least one year
- Ability to drive for extended periods
- Strong commitment to safety
- Excellent navigational skills
- Good communication (English language) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be able to drive manual and automatic
- Driver with an Android phone and a Christian
- Experienced using GPS technology
- Ability to perform basic vehicle maintenance
- Candidates Aged between 35 - 45 years
Location: Mowe axis to Lekki. The driver's location is Mowe, he will be commuting staff to Lekki from 5 am and returning them in the evening.
- Accommodation available
Remuneration: NGN 60,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.