Driver & Transport Services
Real Estate NGN Less than 75,000
5 days ago
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Safely and timely drive the CEO
- Safely drive business partners and associates to and from places authorised by the company
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspections on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder the smooth working of the car/bus and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary.
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the company’s car/bus.
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the management.
- Minimum Qualification of High School (S.S.C.E)
- Minimum of 5 years experience as driver.
- The candidate must be an expert driver and properly licensed to drive.
- The candidate should dependably be proficient in his work.
- Should appear smart at all times, wearing smart clothes or as ordered by the company
- Must discharge his obligations in a professional manner
- Should drive with consideration at all times.
- Should be punctual to work daily.
- Must take responsibility for all issues concerning his work.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.