The Driver provides reliable and safe transportation to the CEO/Managing Director and other employees, ensuring their smooth and efficient travel. The ideal candidate will have a clean driving record, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Drive the CEO/Managing Director and other staff to and from appointments, meetings, and events.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of all passengers.
- Operate a variety of vehicles.
- Maintain a clean driving record.
- Handle tasks such as logistic errands, and collecting supplies.
- Utilize navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Conduct regular vehicle inspections to ensure that vehicles are properly maintained.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver's license.
- Minimum of academic qualification of SSCE
- At least 3 years of experience driving a variety of vehicles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.