You will responsible for transporting clients or handling deliveries in a timely manner.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Transport people and packages to and from destinations
- Arrive at destinations on schedule
- Fulfill administrative needs, like office pickups
- Research and plan for traffic, construction, and weather delays
- Use navigation applications to determine the best route
- Interact with clients professionally at all times
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- A valid driver’s license and at least one year of driving experience to perform the job safely
- Excellent navigation skills and proficiency in using navigation applications to find delivery locations
- Time management and organizational skills to keep track of deliveries and stay on schedule
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients
- Physical stamina and good upper body strength to lift heavy luggage, packages, and objects, as well as be able to load and unload them from their vehicle
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.