POD Administrator Role
- Receive PODs using the Organization’s POD guidelines.
- Checking and cross-referencing POD’s for signatures, discrepancies, other customer requirements.
- Ensure POD discrepancies are reported to the Team lead to investigate and actions take are properly recorded and the outcome communicated to the management through the Team lead.
- Updating management on outstanding POD’s
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Effectively prioritize workload in order to meet set deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good communication, organization, and planning skills.
- Keen attention to details.