A Dispatch rider delivers items to customers by verifying orders; inventorying stock; arranging transportation. The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items etc as needed.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery addresses.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read, and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expense records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment with a supportive team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and a compelling cover
letter detailing their relevant experience and achievements. Please email your
application to info. firstname.lastname@example.org or send to WhatsApp: 09019714692.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.