We are a Logistics company based in Lagos looking to employ and fill the vacant position of a dispatch rider. As the Dispatch rider, you deliver items to customers by verifying orders; responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting official documents, materials, packages and bulky items etc. as needed.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Safely and promptly deliver customer orders from local supermarkets to their doorstep.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of each order, carefully handling and securing items during transportation.
- Efficiently navigate through assigned delivery routes using maps or the Ahfiah rider app
- Provide exceptional customer service by delivering orders in a professional and friendly manner.
- Collect cash payments or process digital transactions, ensuring accuracy and maintaining proper records.
- Collaborate with the high in-store shopper team to ensure seamless order fulfilment and resolve any order-related issues.
- Adhere to all traffic laws, safety guidelines, and company policies while operating the company's delivery vehicle.
- Maintain cleanliness and proper maintenance of the company's delivery vehicle.
- Follow delivery schedules and timelines to ensure timely order delivery.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow delivery riders, and the team to provide updates or address any delivery-related concerns.
- A minimum Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expense records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- The company offers career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Group Life Insurance will be implemented
- Occasional Lunch provision
- The opportunity for bonuses based on performance
- Other value incentives
Location: Yaba and its environs
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.