- Execute routine check-ups of instrumentation equipment according to maintenance schedule plan, workload, manpower availability and company procedures.
- Coordinate the testing, repairing, calibration, and troubleshooting of the Instrumentation Control systems.
- Allocate work orders and supervise instrumentation technicians in the execution of activities ensuring adherence to established standards and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with HSE procedures during maintenance work.
- Evaluate the manpower requirement for daily preventive, break down and shutdown maintenance and prepare the job schedule.
- Endorse work feedback and closeout work orders in the maintenance database.
- Liaise with Process, production, Quality, Mechanical, and Electrical sections and establish seamless integration between operation and maintenance teams.
- Prepare and review various maintenance performance reports such as Preliminary Failure and Root Cause Analysis Reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the HOD/Section Head.
- B.sc in Electrical Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, etc
- 5 to 10 years relevant experience
- Good IT knowledge in relevant office applications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development