We are looking to hire a suitable individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Design databases, visualization, and reporting tool.
- Generate reports using data manipulation skills.
- Assist as system administrator of IT resources.
- Work closely with all other research staff on a day-to-day basis to ensure error-free databases.
- Data entry during emergency data backlog.
- Ensure periodic up-to-date databases backup and safekeeping.
- Monitor appropriate completion of data and first-level cleaning of all databases.
- Assist to organize and conduct training programs for entry staff, especially at every introduction of new work responsibility.
- Work closely with the Data Team Lead and adhere to instructions.
- BSc in Computer Science or Statistics is preferred with experience working within the health-related setting(s)
- Not older than 40 years of age.
- Computer skills using Microsoft software applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access).
- Intermediate or Advanced skills in online databases (e.g. REDCap, FileMaker Pro, MySQL, etc)
- Statistical Analysis skills is an added advantage, especially EPI Info, STATA, R, etc.
- Experience using Github (online coding collaboration platform)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational abilities and critical thinking skills.
- A team player, able to work cohesively with others and perform related tasks effectively.
- Healthy relational skills and one who listens well, speaks respectfully and assertively, honors diverse perspectives, and is honest.
- Energetic and willing to work flexible shifts, including some nights and weekends.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000