- Ensure accurate charging of data transactions, highlight and escalating incidents of wrong charging. Ensure charging of data transaction occurs in set priority from allocated buckets. Close monitoring of new data products to ensure billing and charge configuration aligns with standards.
- Ensure completeness of revenue reporting on all data (GPRS) network nodes by reconciling traffic from service node against Billing node.
- To set up necessary controls and KPIs to achieve Data Assurance Revenue Savings.
- Manage all controls around subscribers Main and Dedicated accounts to ensure completeness and accuracy and identify high-risk areas.
- Close monitoring of data usage (trend and revenue ) from allocated dedicated account (Bonus and paid Usage)
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders i.e. Billing Operations, VAS Support, etc in making sure all VAS and Data related issues are quickly resolved and laid down procedures and processes are adhered to.
- Give an informed opinion as to the integrity, completeness, and accuracy of VAS CDRs, tariff application, revenue computation, and revenue Share as contained in the agreement.
- Perform varying degrees of revenue assurance, UAT tests, and invoice checks on all VAS and Data related products and services to eliminate potential revenue losses.
Skills critical to the role:
- Oracle 10g (SQL for data extraction, data analysis, and interpretation)
- Project management and strong analytical skills
- Good use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Word & Access)
- RA tool
- Must have a Bachelor of Science Degree
- A professional qualification, CISA, CISM is desirable
- Must have 4+ years experience in the Telecommunications industry (Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Functions)