- Creating models, reports, and dashboards on PowerBI, SSRS, SQL, Excel.
- Designing services and scripts on SSIS, SSAS, and SSMS.
- Querying data, and presenting results in easy-to-understand formats.
- Documenting deployment instructions in line with operating procedures.
- Creating ETL processes and database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis that generates valuable insights to drive strategy, product, or other key decisions for the company and our clients.
- Collaborating with business analysts to understand client environments, organizational reporting requirements and propose configuration solutions that meet these.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.
- 3 years’ work experience (Special consideration for candidates with a professional/work background in Commercial Banking/finance and Investment banking).
- Experience working with databases (MSSQL SERVER).
- Knowledge of T-SQL, the ability to write complex inquiries, and their optimization.
- Good Knowledge of MS SQL Reporting Services, PowerBI, and MS Excel.
- Experience in developing technical documentation.
- Attention to details, the ability to provide the ideas both to technical and non-technical addressees, analytical thought, the skill of working in a team.
- Knowledge of R or Python programming would be an asset.
- Understanding Mongo or any No-SQL database is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of operational Data Store / Data Warehouse.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience using Phyton or R for data preparation and analysis.
- Experience using ETL tools to integrate, disconnect data sets.
- Knowledge of Data visualization tools, preferably Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience using a Cloud solution for Data analytics, preferably Data tools on Microsoft. Azure (example Azure Synapse analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake).
- Experience implementing a Data Warehouse Solution either on-premise or in the cloud (is a plus).
- Background in a highly quantitative field and knowledge of Statistics and Data modeling (is a plus).
- Excellent level of communication skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Ability to work collectively and uniquely within a team.
- Remote and Mobile
- Full time with a trial period of one month.