Unified Payment Services Limited
Software & Data
The Data Analyst shall primarily be responsible to work with the Team Lead to execute the following across the Department.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Track and analyze industry data as well as track performance of all business lines.
- Obtain and analyze industry data.
- Manage the Business Intelligence portal as well work with service provider to enhance service.
- Work with internal service provider to modify and analyses business intelligence portal to serve customer needs.
- Provide report to the business team in line with defined frequency.
- Work with relevant teams to guarantee data integrity.
- Use data statistic to drive engagement with internal stakeholder to improve service delivery.
- Maintain report on service uptime and performance.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Data Analyst.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.