We are looking for a hardworking customs brokerage representative to join our team in Lagos. Growing your career as a full-time customs brokerage representative is a fantastic opportunity to develop productive skills. If you are strong in presentation, cooperation and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Classify goods according to the tariff coding system.
- Calculate duty and tariff payments owed on shipments.
- Examine product information to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Advise customers/colleagues on import and export restrictions, tariff systems, insurance requirements, quotas, or other customs-related matters.
- Prepare and process import and export documentation according to customs regulations, laws, or procedures.
- Stay abreast of changes in import or export laws or regulations by reading current literature, attending stakeholder’s meetings or conferences, or conferring with colleagues
- Maintain relationships with all agencies in the ports to expedite the clearing of cargo
- Request or compile necessary import documentation, such as customs invoices, certificates of origin, and cargo-control documents from CT once a file is allocated.
- Providing daily information to your team lead & CT, by telephone, in written form, by e-mail, or in person immediately after you complete a task
- Real-time update of Trait
- Endorse Exchange Control on valid forex documents immediately after clearance.
- Handling of assessment (IM4, IM8 & Export)
- Handling of documentation for (SONCAP, NAFDAC, PHYTO, FUMIGATION CERT, NACCIMA)
- Detail Oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Minimum of 3 years with a background and proven track record in handling customs/documentation
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.