- Responsible to the Regional Sales Manager for the implementation of the Company’s sales objectives in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company’s products in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for “test market” of new products and exploit their market potentials to the fullest in the assigned territory.
- To assist the Regional Sales Manager in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- To develop the existing and future key distributors in the assigned territory.
- To Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- To develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in the assigned territory.
- Education: First Degree in relevant fields
- Years of Experience: 3 to 5years, preferably in a Foam Manufacturing Company with a good sales track record
- Age: Below 35years
- Possession of a valid Driver's License and ability to drive
- Monthly Salary Range: 120k to 140k