Duties and Responsibilities
- Under Little supervision, embody a Creative Role and bring new creative concepts to the company’s multimedia projects, including but not limited to: all production phases of Video post-production, digital photography, online distribution, media entrepreneurship, and media ethics; oversee photo studio and computer lab operations; and perform related duties as assigned.
- Related work activities include, but are not limited to, advising and counselling on creative and innovative media approaches; developing and maintaining a professional self-improvement plan; participating in creative brainstorming sessions. Perform related duties as assigned.
- Specialization in new media art or a related area of study (i.e. design, animation(2d / 3d), digital art, digital media, multimedia, computer graphics, film, video post-production etc.), and 1-3 year related industry experience.
- New Creative Approaches in multimedia
- Recognized industry/professional experience with portfolio in digital photography including event, studio, and creative genres.
- Demonstrated ability to use, and maintain camera bodies, lenses, and other industry-standard support equipment.
- Demonstrated understanding of artificial and natural lighting.
- Demonstrated experience in conceiving, shoot, edit, and distribute digital images across all media.
- Proficiency in industry-standard multi-media software such as Adobe Creative Suite including bitmap and vector-based applications etc.
- General understanding of media ethics.
- Ability to work in a collegial manner with peers, coordinators, division chairs, and administrators.
- The best-qualified selectees from the applicant pool will be contacted for interviews. Applicants interviewed may be required to produce and provide (on digital media or uploaded to a video server) a demonstration on a digital media topic to be determined by the interviewer and specified when the interview is scheduled.