Duties & Responsibilities
- Translating functional requirements into technical requirements and design in tandem with business requirements
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Responsible for developing and analyzing applications.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Coding new systems working from applications designs and specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques
- Supports in house developed a software application
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Reviews, analyses, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support the Bank’s business applications
- Revising and debugging programs to fix problems or enhance system performance.
- Providing procedural and code documentation on assigned subsystems, and functional documentation of business systems
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Manage business demands and analyze business requirements
- Providing 3rd level user support
- Creating test transactions and running component, assembly, and system tests for conformance to standard and adherence to design specification and quality assurance standards.
- Develops and designs interfaces between applications
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of IT DevOps
Key Performance Indicator
- Application delivery
- Number of applications without integration problems.
- Number of Rework on developed solution
- Application delivery
- Adherence to coding standard e.g. use of TFS, proper documentation - Zero breach
- Effectiveness of the test procedures and processes
- System response time
- Ease of processing/communications
- Quality of IT service provided
- Conformance to policies and standards of SDLC
- Minimum education level: Good technology-related university degree preferably in Computer Science/Electrical Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience
- Systems Development Life Cycle and Programming Languages
- Software Algorithm Design
- Application/ Systems design and Interface design
- Knowledge of Visual FoxPro & Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or other RDBS
- Web Programming and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) Skills
- Adequate knowledge of Helpdesk related activities
- Knowledge of web technologies, languages, methodologies and design patterns.
- Software Debugging, design, development fundamentals, documentation and testing
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adequate knowledge of Contract management
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship development/management