- Evaluate patient medical history.
- Supervise diagnostic procedures such as CT and ultrasound scans.
- Operate imaging technology and machinery.
- Accurately read and interpret results.
- Refer patient to appropriate medical professional if needed.
- Lead and manage the radiology team
- Continue learning and improving skills and evidence of such in the past
Requirements & Qualifications
- MBBS/MBChB degree.
- License to practice in Nigeria.
- A board-certified radiologist with completion of the fellowship
- Current valid certification
- Three years of direct clinical experience
- Significant experience with computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and/or nuclear medicine/positron emission tomography.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for precision
- Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, exemplary job performance, outstanding collaborative skills and technical excellence.
- Good bedside manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.