The MLS Properties is looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s comings and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- A valid driver’s license and at least one year of driving experience to perform the job safely
- Excellent navigation skills and proficiency in using navigation applications to find delivery locations
- Time management and organizational skills to keep track of deliveries and stay on schedule
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients
- Physical stamina and good upper body strength to lift heavy luggage, packages, and objects, as well as be able to load and unload them from their vehicle
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.