- Responsible for overall System Architecture, Design and Engineering in developing systems and solutions for systems, applications and web services in both Cloud and local Data Center environments
- Responsible for installation, configuration, and maintenance of operating systems software, database management systems, applications, and application development environments
- Responsible for providing architecture and design guidelines for business system and system security
- Provide System Engineering and design support for Cloud and Data Center projects –including: installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrading system, servers, software, and peripheral equipment.
Technical Requirements (required and desired):
- Must demonstrate an understanding and experience with current Cloud technologies such as Amazon AWS/EC2 (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft (Azure), Oracle, Google Cloud Platform, IBM SoftLayer, and vCloud Director
- Exposure to a wide variety of enterprise software, application technologies and cloud services
- Experience in design, developing, configuring and installing enterprise orchestration scripts and supporting documentation that deploys resources in an automated repeatable fashion through the use of DevOps Technologies, Knowledge products and technologies like CliQr, Chef, Puppet, Bitnami, Cloudvelox or PowerShell;
- Understanding of SQL and unstructured (Hadoop, Marklogic or Mongo) databases for use in legal review application is a plus; Deployment and Management of Legal Support tools such as kCura’s Relativity is a plus
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, applications and services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Server and Applications security, firewalls and VPN’s
- Experience in migration of applications from Physical to Virtual and on-premise to cloud environments
- Understanding of FISMA/FedRAMP security requirements
- Experience analyzing, and implementing access control mechanisms and security methodologies
- Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users
- Outstanding communications and initiative with excellent troubleshooting skills.
Training and Certifications (required and desired):
- O365, AWS and Azure Certification preferred (must be able to obtain at least two within three months of hire).
- Cloud Certified Professional - Implementing Cloud Infrastructure Solutions - preferred
- Relativity Infrastructure Certification – is a plus.